La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, primer plano y exteriorHi bloggers! Today I'm going to tell you  about the adventures that I have had along with my partner, my friend and my girlfriend - yes, the beautiful girl of the photo to the left-.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Of the things that more I like doing it's to travel and know new places and that better than with good company. We have had very good trips with my "Negra", like when we went a "Radal 7 Tazas" and it rained during the night and in the morning everything was covored is snow or as we went to Puelo and could be like Adan and Eve, also we suffered the curse of the gypsies since one day the tooth broke me and during the night it raised the river and we get all wet, but my favorite trips when we  went to "Torres del Paine" and to Colombia.
La imagen puede contener: nieve, árbol, exterior y naturaleza                                                                            In "Torres del Paine" enjoy very much of the nature and we share extreme experience for the winds of the Patagonia and long trekking.                                                                               Colombia was wonderful, we knew the colombian jungle, knew birds, reptil and amphibians of the area -also monkey-. We bathe in the caribbean ocean ate tasty meal.

                     We go for mote tips.

La imagen puede contener: montaña y exterior



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog