Hi! I want tell you about my favourite pieces of tecnologhy. I have many hobbys thanks to the tecnology for example listen to music, read to comic, take pictures all this thanks to the smarthphone.
The smarthphe it is of my favourite pieces for have many all kind applications and for easy transport.
Another piece favourie of tecnology  is the console of video game XBOX because i thinks is very funny- for me- and share with my friends playing FIFA in holidays or after play to soccer. Also I enjoy platforms as Netflix (which has replaced the television) especially with my girlfriend.


Resultado de imagen para xbox jugandoResultado de imagen para netflix

The social networks as Facebook, whatsapps, twitter and instagram they are usefull for me nowadays, since the allow me to be connected by my family and friends.

Goodbye!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog